Scion offers a simple, well-equipped model lineup, including the FR-S coupe and convertible, the iQ, tC, and xD hatchbacks, and the xB wagon, sold with no-haggle pricing and a variety of dealer-added options. Not many modestly-priced cars are as stylish or exuberant as Scion’s fun-to-drive vehicles, and we fix them all!
At Meridian Family Auto Repair, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Scion safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Scion regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Scion.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Scion drivers in Puyallup. Here are just a few reasons to make Meridian Family Auto Repair your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Scion cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Scion vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit Meridian Family Auto Repair, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Scion to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Scion, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Scion Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Scion car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Scions, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Scion's service and repair needs.
Our Scion repair and service shop is located in Puyallup, WA.